1) I'm angry with love bugs - they get more action than I do lately and they feel the need to do it on me, near me, or around me. Little basards!
2) My daughters naptime is something I secretly hope for every morning when I open my eyes.
3) My husbands breathing pisses me off.
4) Randomly I want to rip off someones face, sometimes they're loved ones, other times strangers, I don't discriminate.
5) I'm forgetful, weepy, pissed, irrational, emotional, and feel as though being in a coma might not be...so bad.
6) I beg for a disease or sickness that will force me into the hospital for a week or so, just to get some sleep and have food brought to me in bed.
7) I long for lonlieness.
8) I actually pray for #6.
9) Hate the sound of the words: mommy, Lydia, or Baby (husbands nickname for me), when it's uttered in regards to summoning me.
10) I get completely crazy (see #5) when the coffee table or chaise are out of line with the rest of the furniture.
11) I'm cussing (not something I do on a regular basis)...honestly this one was an afterthought of writing this list.