This is a fantastic way to help each other and spread our voices as writers.
I'm so happy to be a part of it.
Here's the rules:
Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
Here are seven of the most random things about myself I could come up with:
- I enjoy cutting up fresh herbs and produce, it relaxes me.
- I hate the electric slide.
- Neil Diamond's voice make me feel sexy (go ahead and laugh, all my close friends do).
- If I could live anywhere in the entire world, I would choose to live on the coast of Oregon.
- I feel deeply connected and inspired by Sylvia Plath.
- I've never felt more whole as I did while I was pregnant.
- If I was able, I would sleep under the stars every night.
Next, here is my list of the fifteen outstanding blogs YOU should visit:
- Lori A. May
- Jennifer Blanchhard
- Cynthia Newberry Martin
- Dana Price
- Christina Katz
- Debbie Ridpath Ohi
- Kristin Bair O'Keeffe
- Mary Andonian
- Katherine Weber
- E. Victoria Flynn
- David Hunter
- Debra Marrs
- Medeia Sharif
- K Grubb
- Marisa Birns
This is my very first award I've received for my blog, I'm super excited and want to thank Dave Bartlett again for nominating me!
Blog on my friends, blog on!